Mr. Pranay M. Gundage
HOD, Electrical Engineering
The Department of Electrical Engineering has been established in 2008 & is committed to impart quality teaching in the domain of Electrical Engineering. The department has well equipped labs and is endowed with well qualified faculties along with this the department gives full opportunities for students to groom into influential professionals.
Electrical Engineering deals with the study & application of Electricity, Electronics & Electromagnetism.Electrical Engineering has now subdivided into a wide range of subfields including Power Engineering, Instrumentation, Digital & Power electronics, Illumination engineering. Many of these sub disciplines overlap with other engineering branches, spanning a huge number of specializations such as Illumination engineering, power electronics, Instrumentation, Renewable energies & many more.
A Warm welcome to all the students of Electrical Engineering. We congratulate you on choosing this branch; we assure you that we will make all the efforts for your all-round development.
Our department has a team of qualified enthusiastic, experienced and committed faculty and staff members. We always work with the motto that “Right education can bring about the desired change in the society”. Other than teaching learning we emphasize on various activities such as expert lectures,Industrial visits,Technical events,Cultural and Sports events and Soft Skills with a purpose to transform our students into strong individuals dedicated towards social welfare. We hope that we will continue to deliver our best to serve the Society and Mankind. We will be happy to receive your suggestions for further improvement and development of our department.
Vision and Mission
"We Empower You, We En Lighten the World, No Resistance Can Drop Our Potential."
Our Vision: To create highly qualified professional, who will transform visions into realities with an inclination towards the betterment of society.
- To provide practical and theoretical knowledge in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- To create conditions for advancements in electrical engineering and develop employability skills among the students.
Features of Department
- Well equipped Laboratories.
- Qualified & dedicated Staff’s.
- Regular Industrial Visit for first hand information on the application of knowledge acquired.
- Insisting in all-round development through various sports, cultural & technical events.
- Special emphasize on major & minor Projects to provide an opportunity for innovation & learning.
|Diploma in Mechanical Engg.||60||Diploma|