Mrs. Surabhi Pranav
Counseling Psychologist, Dean Capacity Building Head, Cultural Department
Extracurricular activities increase opportunities for social interaction and new relationship development.
Social Benefits Social and cultural activities is preparing students for real life and strengthening their personal skills
Practical Benefits Extracurricular activities teach students how to work for a common goal and it increases the level of confidence.
Educational Benefits Most of the employers love to hire people who are all rounded.
Vision and Mission
Our Vision: To be a center to develop confidence and personality through theater, music, dance and art.
- To facilitate students to develop their talents, intellectual interests and creative abilities.
- To provide an intellectual and academic foundation by creative thinking, historical and cultural understanding.
- To establish and sustain high-quality programs that is interesting, relevant and empowering.
Features of Department
- Hands on training to students by highly qualified and experienced team of faculty members having 15+ years of experience in performing arts and performing arts experts.
- Exposure and training for District, State, University & National level competitions
- Personalized attention and individual training to interested students
- Motivation and training to faculty member in order to identify their hidden talents.
- Classroom sessions with fixed curriculum in the regular timetable.
- Practicing value based education in regular classroom session of performing arts.